Conference tracks and workshops I organised or chaired.
- The CFP for the Alan Turing Institute Workshop The Ethics of Data Science-The Landscape for the Alan Turing Institute
- Workshop: “Understanding the Responsibilities of Online Service Providers in Information Societies” – Agenda, Oxford Internet Institute, University of Oxford (October 9, 2015, Oxford, UK).
- Workshop: “Ethics and Policies for Cyber Warfare“ – NATO Cooperative Cyber Defence Centre of Excellence, Magdalen College, (Oxford, UK, 2014), report.
- Workshop: “The Ethics of Cyber Activism“, University of Warwick (Coventry, UK, 2014).
- Workshop: “Ethics of Cyber Conflict“ – NATO Cooperative Cyber Defence Centre of Excellence, CASD, (Rome, Italy, 2013).
- “Information & Computer Ethics Track” – IACAP 2013 Annual Meeting – University of Maryland at College Park (Washington, DC, USA, 2013).
- Workshop: “Online Security and Civil Rights: A Fine Ethical Balance”, (co-sponsored by the University of Hertfordshire and Google’s Public Policy Department), University of Hertfordshire (Hatfield, UK, 2012).
- “Symposium on Information and Computer Ethics in The Age of Information Revolution”, AISB/IACAP World Congress 2012 – Alan Turing 2012, University of Birmingham (Birmingham, UK, 2012).
- Member of the Turing Centenary Advisory Committee.
- Workshop: “First International Workshop on The Ethics of Information Warfare”, University of Hertfordshire (Hatfield, UK, 2011).
- Panel: “e-Trust: For and Against”, Eighth International Conference of Computer Ethics: Philosophical Enquiry (CEPE’09), Ionian Academy (Corfu, Greece, 2009).